All of our products feature patented nano silver technology for you to breathe well and Live Bravely.
Our patented nano silver tech layer called nCamM™ is the first active virus and bacteria killing cloth that extends safe and effective protection to you and those around you.
The patented nano silver tech nCamM™ cloth is the brainchild of Dr. Liu Hongjun, a chemist renowned worldwide for his work in the field of green technology, and Chemistry PhD holder from the National University of Singapore (NUS). An advocate for helping others, Dr Liu first began his work with nano silver by purifying contaminated water into safe drinking water for disaster-stricken areas, and has 20 highly-impacted published research papers and 31 international patents to his name,
Under his guidance, nCamM™ has undergone rigorous rounds of testing that adheres to the standards of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS), giving you assurance that our product is of the highest quality.
This groundbreaking technology is also covered by US Patent 20130319931A1 and Chinese Patent 2197444 making it the first of its kind in the Philippines.
National University of Singapore
- Joined Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE), A*Star as a Scientist and seconded to AWAK Technologies to develop a wearable artificial kidney.
- Awarded with the 2nd World Future Foundation (WFF) PhD Award in Environmental and Sustainable Research
- Invented the world’s first chemically-bonded nanosilver ceramic technology in 2012
- A recognized green chemist and is dedicated to developing environmental-friendly and sustainable technologies.
- Speaker in the 2nd International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry.